【 Obviously 】










音樂欣賞







演唱:Mcfly



Recently I've been Hopelessly reaching Out for this girl



Who's out fo this world Believe me And she's got a boyfriend



He drives me round the bend Coz he's 23 He's in the marines



He'd kill me But so many nights now



I find myself thinking about her now Obviously she's out of my leagve



But how can I win She keeps dragging me in and I know I



Never will be good enough for her No no I never will be good enough for her



I got to escape now And get on a plane now Off to L.A.



and that's where I'll stay for 2 years andput her behind me



go to a place where she cant find me



Obviously She's out of my league I'm wasting my time



Coz she'll never be mine and I know I Never will be good enough for her



No no I never will be good enough for her. She's out of my hands



And I never know where I stand Coz im not good enough for her



Good enough for her,enough enough enough for her Good enough for her


留言